New Zealand is a sovereign island country in the Southwestern Pacific Ocean. God has ornamented New Zealand with plenty of natural beauty and landscapes which charm people from worldwide. As you are an Estonian citizen and you wish to have a fantastic trip, you must visit New Zealand. Here you can have the gleams of the beautiful snowy mountains and Mountmungai (a popular east coast beach home to many sporting and music events). Some popular spots to give you an adventure like Taupo (a great place for bungee jumping, jet boat, and skydive); Whakapapa and Turoa skifield for skiing.
New Zealand is a developed country, and it is given high ranking for the best quality of life, health, education, and civil liberties. Auckland, Wellington, Dunedin, and Queenstown are the modern cities of New Zealand. From 31st Oct 2019, New Zealand has exempted 60 countries from obtaining a tourist visa for traveling New Zealand, and Estonia is one of those countries whose citizens do not require a tourist visa to transit in New Zealand. Still, a New Zealand eTA is mandatory for them to enter New Zealand. The New Zealand eTA for Estonia allows The New Zealand Border security officials to pre-screen individuals before arriving in the country. The government of New Zealand requires International visitor conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL), which is a small payment to protect nature and develop the infrastructure of New Zealand.
As the government of New Zealand has announced, Estonia is a visa-exempt country whose citizens do not require obtaining transit or tourist visa for traveling up to 90 successive days. The eTA from New Zealand is required to obtain to face the identification of each individual to cross the Border Security, and it is mandatory for all Estonian citizens. It automatically links to the traveler’s passport. The New Zealand eTA is valid for two years or the expiry date, whichever comes first.
Cruise passengers require obtaining a valid NZeTA as Estonian travelers arriving in New Zealand by air. Even crew members must apply for an NZeTA individually, particularly from that of tourists. These workers can contact their employer for any assistance.
The Estonian citizens who are planning on only transiting through Auckland International Airport on their way to a destination outside of New Zealand, are also required to obtain a valid eTA.
The citizens traveling to New Zealand with their family must provide all members’ passport details when applying the application form for New Zealand eTA.
Those who are traveling with other members must apply the New Zealand eTA application form online individually for each member.
It is required to apply the online New Zealand eTA application form correctly to get the approval of the New Zealand eTA. An inaccurate or incomplete application can be rejected or cause delay for processing and approval. The Estonian citizens must have the following documents-
- The validity of the traveler’s passport should not be less than three months after the extended exit date from New Zealand.
- The NZeTA online application form must be completed.
- A valid credit or debit card for paying the online application and IVL fees
- A current email address to find the approved eTA visa waiver.
- The citizen with dual citizenship must ensure to fill the passport detail with which he is going to travel.
- Each family member’s passport details are essential to give and apply individually the eTA online applications form for other relatives as well as minors.
The travelers must apply an eTA from New Zealand for Estonia before departure prior to three days. So the travelers require submitting an application before three days that the eTA gets sufficient time for processing and approval.
The citizens of Estonia can easily obtain and apply an online New Zealand eTA application form with their Smartphone, personal computer, or tablet in 10 minutes.
Avoiding inaccuracy and delays while applying the application form, the required documents are required to keep along with yourself:
- Personal details – Full name, date of birth, address, family details (if traveling with family, each member’s details)
- Passport details – Passport number, nationality, expiry date
- Health information – Intention of receiving medical treatment or consultation in New Zealand
- Travel plans – Hotels, dates of arrival and departure
- Security details – History of criminal convictions
- A valid email address to receive the approved eTA visa waiver
- A debit or a credit card for paying an application and IVL fees
At first, complete the form and check the details carefully as any wrong detail may cause failure for approving the application form, paying the fee, and associate tourist levy (IVL); the initial application is completed. In a few days, the NZ eTA application is processed and approved.
After applying the application for NZ eTA and paying its and IVL fees, it takes 1 to 3 working days to respond from New Zealand, So the travelers have to apply the New Zealand eTA online form at least before three working days that it will get sufficient time for processing. After the approval of the application, the New Zealand eTA in PDF format is sent to the given email address.
The citizens having dual citizenship must travel with the passport which information they filled in ETA form.