New Zealand has been the most visited country for tourism or business purposes. A bulk of tourists visits New Zealand from every nook and cranny of the world to enjoy the natural charm of New Zealand. New Zealand has not only exotic flora and fauna but also beautiful landscapes -
- Roghan the top surfing spot.
- Mount Maunganui a famous east coast beach home to many sports and music events.
- Whakapapa and Turoa ski fields for skiing.
- The Legendary Black Water Rafting for rafting caves.
- Auckland Zoo for exotic animals.
So these places can make your short term trip more exiting and more enthusiastic.
Modern cities like Auckland and wellington are the heart of New Zealand where you can find the best wine and dine moreover you can also find casinos, resorts for amusement and comfort. These facts are enough to make the New Zealand world most visited nation.
From October 1st, 2019, the Government of New Zealand announced to exempt 60 eligible countries, including Hungary, from the requirement of visa to transit or travel New Zealand for multiple short trips up to ninety consecutive days, but an eTA is required. The citizens of Hungary can now acquire an online eTA for New Zealand through applying an online application form.
The eTA eliminates the need to visit the New Zealand consulate or embassy as well as its lengthy process to obtain a transit visa waiver. After getting approved, the NZeTA link automatically to the traveler's passport, which helps to cross the Border Security as well as avoids passport stamps while checking. The applicants must pay the processing fee and IVL (International Visitor Conservation and Tourist Levy), which is used to protect the natural environment and improve the infrastructure of New Zealand.
As the citizens of Hungary, it is mandatory to obtain an online NZeTA for entering New Zealand before departure. Hungary nationals with an approved NZeTA can New Zealand multiple stays for up to ninety business days without having obtained a regular New Zealand tourist visa for the country. The eTA is valid for two years. The travelers traveling together with their family members are required to give the passport details of each member. The travelers traveling with their other family members or minors are required to apply the New Zealand eTA application for each member individually.
Cruise passengers must obtain a valid NZeTA just like the travelers arriving in New Zealand by air. However, crew members require applying for a particular eTA, separate from that of tourists. These workers should contact their employer for assistance.
The citizens of Hungary are required to obtain an eTA for traveling to New Zealand. It is easy to get an eTA for New Zealand; the citizens need to apply an online application form for eTA from Hungary. Correct details are required to fill for getting an approved NZeTA, therefore before using the application form the citizens of Hungary must have the following documents-
- The citizen's passport should remain valid for at least 90 days after the extended departure date from the home country.
- The New Zealand eTA application form must be filled completely.
- The citizen's valid credit or debit card to pay the online application and IVL fees
- A valid email address to receive the approved eTA visa waiver
- The citizen with dual citizenship must give the passport details with which he is going to travel.
- Travelers traveling with family members or minors must apply an eTA individually for each member.
The following essential details must be filled, and correctly for the approval of the application form, any wrong detail can lead to delay or rejection.
The citizens of Hungary can simply obtain and apply an online New Zealand eTA application, using their Smartphone, personal computer, or tablet from Hungary within ten minutes. To avoid inaccuracy while applying the application form the mentioned details are required to have along with and fill the following details carefully-
- Personal details – Full name, date of birth, address, family details (if traveling with family)
- Passport details – Passport number, nationality, expiry date
- Health-related information – Intention of receiving medical treatment or consultation in New Zealand
- Travel plans – Hotels, dates of arrival and departure
- Security details – History of criminal convictions
- An email address to receive the approved eTA
A credit or debit card to pay the processing charge as well as IVL fee
After entering the following details in the New Zealand eTA application form and paying the application fee and associate tourist levy (IVL) using a debit or a credit card, the initial application is submitted successfully. In a business day, the New Zealand eTA application would be processed and approved.
Travelers who are eager to travel with their family members must apply an eTA for each member separately. It is very necessary to apply online application form before three days prior to their departure from the home country so that it may get sufficient time for processing and approval of the application.
It is very easy to apply the New Zealand eTA form in ten minutes and paying the application fee and IVL fees; it takes one to three working days to respond from New Zealand. The travelers are required to apply the New Zealand eTA online form at least before three consecutive days that it may get sufficient time for processing. After the approval of the New Zealand eTA, it is sent in PDF format to the given email address. Travelers must have a print out of the New Zealand eTA along with their passport for crossing the Border Security of New Zealand.
Travelers having dual citizenship should travel along with the same passport, of which details have been filled in the online New Zealand eTA application form.