If you are a citizen of Switzerland, it is very easy to get an opportunity to visit New Zealand (heavenly land on earth) and to get the charm of nature. Being a developed country, New Zealand ranks highly in international comparisons of national performance, such as quality of life, health, education, protection of civil liberties and economic freedom. A New Zealand visa for Switzerland is not required for visits up to 90 days. However, New Zealand has introduced an electronic travel authority, the eTA New Zealand for Swiss citizens and nationals of 59 other countries.
The citizens of Switzerland can travel to New Zealand with the NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) that is easily accessible online from your Smartphone or PC. The eTA for New Zealand is compulsory for all visa-exempt visitors, including Swiss citizens before traveling to New Zealand. Along with the New Zealand eTA, New Zealand also initiates The International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL) as a small payment that not only helps in protecting the natural environment but also contributes to improve New Zealand's infrastructure.
The citizens of Switzerland need an approved New Zealand eTA, who wants to visit New Zealand multiple times for up to 90 consecutive days per stay, without having obtained a regular New Zealand tourist visa for the country so The Swiss citizens need The New Zealand eTA for traveling New Zealand up to 90 days.
Travelers must have good health when requesting the New Zealand eTA; applicants are asked whether they are traveling to the country to receive medical treatment or consultation. If you are not in a good situation, you will have to apply for a Medical Treatment Visitor Visa instead.
The travelers traveling with their family members should give the passport details of each one but those who are traveling with other family members they must apply the application for each NZeTA.
You can easily obtain and apply an application form for New Zealand eTA on your Smartphone and PC. You need to fill your basic personal details and passport information and travel plans. The interested citizens are able to complete the New Zealand eTA application form by completing all the sections with the required information. Avoiding wastage of time, applicants need to fill correctly and revise all the data they entered. Any inaccuracies on the New Zealand eTA form could lead to delay and even visa denials. The basic details includes
- Personal information – Full name, date of birth, address.
- Passport information – Passport number, nationality, expiry date
- Health information – Intention of receiving medical treatment or consultation in NZ.
- Travel plans – Hotels, dates
- Security information – History of criminal convictions
After the completion of the application for the online eTA New Zealand form and paid the fee and associated tourist levy by a credit or debit card t, the initial application will be completed. The vast majority of New Zealand eTA applications can be quickly processed and approved.
It is very important for an uninterrupted submission of the NZeTA citizens of Switzerland are advised to meet the following eTA New Zealand requirements for documents-
- A passport remaining validity of at least 3 months after the date of intended exit from New Zealand.
- To Fill-out the eTA New Zealand for Switzerland online application form completely and correctly.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay the eTA and IVL fees.
- Your current email address to receive the approved eTA visa waiver.
- Applicants who want to travel with their family must use their relative's personal information along with their passport details while filling the New Zealand eTA application form.
- Applicants traveling with other family members, including minors, must apply individually for each New Zealand eTA.
It generally takes 1 to 3 working days to give a response for the NZ eTA application from Switzerland. So the travelers are requested to apply the application at least 3 working days prior to give sufficient processing time. If approved, the NZ eTA in PDF format will be sent to the given email address. Travelers having dual citizenship must ensure before traveling to New Zealand that they must keep the passport of which details have been filled in the application form.